Comments: As the Doorbell Queen, I’d like to welcome all commenters.
Here are a few rules:
- Anonymity: I allow anonymous commenting because I have friends in the interwebs who’d rather not be tracked from site to site. If you want to comment anonymously, that is fine with the following limitations: be kind; be respectful; no spam; use a screen name; and, when possible, shoot me a private e-mail letting me know who you are. Thanks.
- Spam: I don’t allow it. Spam gets deleted. If I want to sell something, I will sell it. If you want to sell something, get your own blog.
- Mean-spiritedness / bullying / disrespect: Deleted. That is all.
Contact: You can contact me at lizdoorbellqueen (at) gmail (dot) com.
Disclaimer and disclosure:
- The thoughts expressed on this blog are my own. They do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of anyone but me. I may occasionally accept guest posts. Those posts will be clearly marked.
- The content in my posts, and the links in my blogroll are never paid for. A law firm has agreed to sponsor some of my posts in exchange for me including links to their firm in those posts. Those posts will be clearly marked. Links to content are not paid for. My content will not change due to this agreement, they like what I write and don’t want me to change a thing.
- I periodically try out advertising in the side bar. It comes and goes.
- I am married to a former elected official and I campaign for candidates I like and for progressive causes. I am not paid to campaign for anyone, nor am I paid for any political work. If this changes, I will announce it clearly.
- I serve on a local board of directors for a county department. As of April 16, 2010, I no longer receive a stipend for that service.
- I serve on the C4 Board of NARAL Pro-choice VA. Far from getting paid, I actually fund-raise for this one.
- I work for a Very Large Corporation. My job has nothing to do with what I write about on this blog and that’s the way I like it. I will not be writing my opinions on issues having to do with my job – even though I feel strongly about them.