Comments: As the Doorbell Queen, I’d like to welcome all commenters.
Here are a few rules:
- Anonymity: I allow anonymous commenting because I have friends in the interwebs who’d rather not be tracked from site to site. If you want to comment anonymously, that is fine with the following limitations: be kind; be respectful; no spam; use a screen name; and, when possible, shoot me a private e-mail letting me know who you are. Thanks.
- Spam: I don’t allow it. Spam gets deleted. If I want to sell something, I will sell it. If you want to sell something, get your own blog.
- Mean-spiritedness / bullying / disrespect: Deleted. That is all.
Contact: You can contact me at lizdoorbellqueen (at) gmail (dot) com.
Disclaimer and disclosure:
- The thoughts expressed on this blog are my own. They do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of anyone but me. I may occasionally accept guest posts. Those posts will be clearly marked.
- The content in my posts, and the links in my blogroll are never paid for.
- I periodically try out advertising in the side bar. It comes and goes.
- I ran for office twice, and have no plans to run for anything in the near future. I am married to a former elected official and I campaign for candidates I like and for progressive causes. I am not paid to campaign for anyone, nor am I paid for any political work. If this changes, I will announce it clearly.